Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trading Made EZ Review

I was browsing through several forex websites yesterday looking for a potential short-term strategy I could use to compliment my current longer term strategy. Anyway I happened to stumble across a product called Forex Trading Made EZ which was getting a lot of positive comments from people who had purchased the system, so I thought I would buy it myself and see if it was any good.
I have to say that I can see why Forex Trading Made EZ was getting so many rave reviews. It really is a great short-term trading system.
The creator of the system is a man called George Smith who is a retired airline pilot who now spends a few hours a day trading the forex markets with the aim of achieving 20-25 points a day.
He does this by targeting several winning trades of 5 or more points, which when combined gives you this daily target and it seems to work very well. All he does is identify the longer term trend on the 15 minute chart and then takes small chunks out of this trend using the 5 minute and 1 minute charts.
It really is very effective. He favours the EUR/USD pair but I personally prefer trading the GBP/USD pair as it has slightly bigger price moves and have so far had 3 winners out of 3 since yesterday afternoon giving me an overall profit of 26 points after deducting the spread. I've even had success trading the FTSE 100 using this method via my spread betting account.
So if you are looking for a short-term trading system, I can definitely recommend you check out the Forex Trading Made EZ system. When you buy the course, you receive an 80-page ebook and several accompanying videos so it is very simple to learn and despite the fact that is doesn't use many technical indicators, it does seem to be extremely effective and it's certainly a method that I plan on using quite a lot in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment